Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day Four? Day Five?

I missed and update yesterday because of the commotion of my son's birthday party at my grandfather's house. Felix was born today, the 23rd of March, last year... Marking today as his first birthday! 

I still took the time to myself in the mirror both yestermorning and today.


I noticed a new thought that would come into my mind. Instead of being distracted by thoughts of the days past and the things to be done today, my mind thought to compliment me.


"You are looking so much better than last year."


In noticing my own physique, and feeling the satisfaction of a noticeable difference, I was enthralled.


Then, back to myself.


Because I am here, now. And spending happy time with yourself is so incredible.


And it is getting easier and easier to just spend some time with myself. I think that I will be able to push the time to ten minutes soon!


Be Well,

-Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment