Friday, March 28, 2014

Day Ten

Another busy day brings me to posting in the evening.

I have been thoroughly enjoying my morning time with myself.


I have been telling everyone I know about the five minutes that I give myself. And how it enriches my soul.


Daily.


This marks the tenth day of enjoying myself in a new way, and it seems that the more I do, the less I can find the words to express the way it makes me feel.


It isn't something spectacularly beautiful, like an explosion in the sky.


It is more like a gem or crystal that I get to peer into: majestic in its simplicity and smallness.


It is very much a continuum; I pick up where I left off from the day before, and it takes my breath away for a moment.


It is so easy to forget myself in the infinite images of the world around me.


Good thing I give myself a reminder.


I AM Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment