I had to count how many days I have been doing this in relation to my last post.
It has become such a blur that it feels like I have always been giving myself time.
But I know that I've been doing this for (only) over two weeks now. And I am so pleased with the results.
Work has been so crazy the past few days that I didn't make the time to post.
I will work on that, because I enjoy the time that I take to write in this everyday. I love to write as much as I've been enjoying this meditation.
I haven't been able to do ten minutes since that one day I tried... But I shall keep trying to push it to 8 minutes and beyond!
I hope you all, whoever is reading this, may be able to achieve the enjoyment of time with yourself.
I hope that it helps you find peace as much as it has been helping me.
Be Well,
-Gerry
No comments:
Post a Comment