Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Back on the Horse

The past week has been so hectic that I felt I could not take the time to myself.

I squeezed in a moment with myself in my car, staring at my self in the little window I had, in between my daily duties.

But it was not the proper time for myself, and I sure have felt the disconnect from my self.

Life tries to get in the way, and if we let it get in the way of what we want then we give up our self.

Here is to getting back to our roots, and to our selves.

Today, I felt my heart pulsing with my body as I became completely enthralled and entranced with my self. It was invigorating to return to practice after the time away.

It feels like coming home to an old friend.

-Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment